Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look what I can do! Kai changes and grows...almost 4 months old



Here I am hanging with my sis, Alea, and cousin Luke. We had fun posing. Okay, so the big kids did, not so much me.




Look at that belly! Looks bigger than it really is but Kai has now moved into size 6 month clothing, measures at 26 1/2 inches long when he started at 19 3/4 inches, and is weighing in at about a little over 16 pounds. Phew! That's a long distance from the NICU baby we started with at 7 pounds 8 ounces.




Mr. Kai with his rattle. Okay, so mommy still has to place the rattle in his hand first but he'll get it soon.



My beloved giraffe that squeaks... from the Edmundsons.



Mom, I'm done with all this silliness now! I'm tired out can't you see?!



Kai nuzzles into his burp rag. He loves doing this and it's really adorable. He'll do it with his blankets we have around him as well. He'll even sometimes try to cover up his face with them.



Notice the set of scratches alongside Kai's face. I tried to get his nails clipped down but obviously I didn't do a very good job with that. Poor little guy.



No comments: