Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alea Turns 4!


Alea had such fun at her 4th birthday party at Five Mile Heights Pizza Parlor. We ate pizza, played in the ball pit, played games and had cake and presents.


We love our girl!




People who came to celebrate: Mimi, Papa, Auntie Ellie, Uncle Jeff, Gracie, Auntie Julie, Auntie Rach and Uncle Johnny


Alea wanted Matt and Papa to build her a pirate ship cake with Captain Hook on it. We thought it turned out great. I can't even tell you how much money Matt just spent on the candy details to go on this ship. You might not be able to tell but the boat was surrounded by green jello as well. Fun! She loved it!


2 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

She looks like such a sweet little Daddy's girl in that picture of her and Matt! What a fun birthday, I bet she has a tremendous imagination. Love her!

The Lochheads said...

That pirate party couldn't have been more fun if it had been held at ARRRRRRRRby's! (pirate's favorite hang-out) What a memorable party. So glad we were there. I'll say two things again: 1) I can't believe she's FOUR already!!! 2) I still say Matt looks like a bad a...pple in that bandana.