


The girls had a wonderful time going trick or treating for the very first time this year. Other years we have just gotten together with little friends and seen each other's costumes and played. We met up at the Morrison's house to go through two areas of their neighbor and both of our girls soaked it up. We were with the Wisenors, the Sonnelands, the Hartvigsens, and the Morrisons. Kalei's costume this year was made especially by her Mimi and turned out so adorable. We put together Alea's costume with various items from Grammy and Papa and places around Spokane. We thought they looked pretty cute!
3 comments:
Oh, how fun! Looks like they had a great time. I love their smiles.
YEAH!!! I'm so excited that you all have started a family blog! I had to go back and read from when you first started posting so now I'm offically read up. The girls look darling in their costumes and they look like such fun girls to hang out with :) I love your laugh lines idea on the side of your blog - very creative. I may have to copy that idea one of these days, as these kiddos say such funny things :) Miss you all!
Love, love, L-O-V-E the costumes!!! Their personalities shine right through them! Nice work. LE
Post a Comment